Dr. Pitta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sridevi Pitta, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, MO. Dr. Pitta completed a residency at Wayne State University. She currently practices at Coumadin Clinic and is affiliated with CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pitta is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- Mayo Med School, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Wayne State University, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Wayne State University, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pitta?
Very nice and has great bedside manner
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sridevi Pitta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pitta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pitta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pitta frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Pitta's office is located at 3800 S National Ave Ste 400, Springfield, MO 65807. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pitta speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHRISTUS Mother Frances Hospital - Tyler
- Cox Medical Center South
- Cox Monett Hospital
- University Of Texas Health Science Center At Tyler