Dr. Gangasani has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sreeni Gangasani, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Gangasani completed a residency at Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine. He currently practices at CARDIOVASCULAR GRP and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gangasani is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Beaumont Hospital - Royal Oak Campus, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Kurnool Med College Budhwarpet Kurnool, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
CardioVascular Group-Frenik Marketing - Lawrenceville755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046 Existing Patients: (770) 962-0399
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gangasani?
Excellent doctor who takes the time to explain everything without feeling rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sreeni Gangasani, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gangasani's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gangasani accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gangasani frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gangasani's office is located at 755 Walther Rd, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gangasani speaks Telugu, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Piedmont Walton Hospital