Dr. Reddy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sreekanth Reddy, MD is a hematology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Reddy completed a residency at St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital. He currently practices at Nsh Cancer Institute Professional Services A LLC and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Reddy is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- Emory University School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- St Luke'S Roosevelt Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2000
- St George's University School Of Med, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nsh Cancer Institute Professional Services A LLC5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1100, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 851-2300
Atlanta Cancer Care
Atlanta Cancer Care - Cumming1505 Northside Blvd Ste 4600, Cumming, GA 30041 Existing Patients: (770) 205-5292
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reddy?
Outstanding with common sense. Very well respected by medical professionals. I am now cancer free with his help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sreekanth Reddy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Reddy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Reddy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Reddy frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Pancreatic Neoplasms, and Gastrointestinal Neoplasms.
Dr. Reddy's office is located at 5670 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 1100, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Reddy speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Forsyth