Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Vayalapalli's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sreedevi Vayalapalli, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Suwanee, GA. Dr. Vayalapalli completed a residency at University of Missouri at Kansas City. She currently practices at Care Psychiatry and is affiliated with Emory Johns Creek Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Vayalapalli is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- University of Missouri at Kansas City, Residency Hospital — 2007
- University Of Missouri At Kansas City/Truman and St. Luke's Medical Centers, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Osmania Medical College, Ntr University Of Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Saint Ann's, Undergraduate School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Self Pay
- Value Options
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Care Psychiatry950 Scales Rd Ste 302, Suwanee, GA 30024 Existing Patients: (404) 994-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Vayalapalli?
I absolutely recommend Dr. S. Vayalapalli. She is a caring, supportive psychotherapist and MD. Her office staff is compassionate. She has helped me to loosen the grip of benzodiazepines. I am grateful!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Vayalapalli accepts your insurance.
Dr. Vayalapalli frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and Adjustment Disorder .
Dr. Vayalapalli's office is located at 950 Scales Rd Ste 302, Suwanee, GA 30024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Vayalapalli has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Northeast Georgia Medical Center Gainesville
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett