Dr. Cataland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spero Cataland, MD is a hematology specialist in Columbus, OH. Dr. Cataland completed a residency at Oh State University Hospital. He currently practices at Osu Medical Center and is affiliated with James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cataland is board certified in Hematology.
- Oh State University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- University of Chicago Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine And Public Health, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Osu Medical Center320 W 10th Ave, Columbus, OH 43210 Existing Patients: (614) 293-9441
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cataland?
He listens and cares! Gives great support when you are sick.
Frequently Asked Questions
- James Cancer Hospital and Solove Research Institute
- Ohio State University Hospital