Dr. Spencer Bertram, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Rochester, MI. Dr. Bertram completed a residency at University Of Chicago. He currently practices at University Pain Clinic of Rochester and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bertram is board certified in Anesthesiology.
University Pain Clinic of Rochester1000 W University Dr Ste 100, Rochester, MI 48307 Existing Patients: (248) 651-7246
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- University Of California At San Diego, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Northern Michigan University, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Molina Healthcare
- Priority Health
- Total Health Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bertram?
I saw him when he was in Rochester, and when I found out he was no longer in the area, I was really sad to have to find a new pain management doctor. I only saw him once, but he was really kind and caring towards me and I felt like he took me seriously even though I am young. He listened to me and did a gentle exam of my mouth (where I am having pain) that was more gentle and careful than a lot of dental providers I've seen. I really appreciated that he was willing to see me and try medications to help me. I wish he was still in the area! If you read this Dr. Bertram, know that you are greatly missed in Rochester and you had a positive impact on me and were one of the nicest providers I have seen in my long list. Wish you were closer because I'd be coming to you if I could!
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital