Dr. Spencer Sherman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sherman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Spencer Sherman, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Sherman completed a residency at Mount Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Manhattan Ophthalmology & Assoc and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sherman is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1963
- Columbia U, College of Phys/Surg, Medical School — 1962
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Manhattan Ophthalmology & Assoc
NY office166 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065 Existing Patients: (212) 753-8300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sherman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sherman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sherman frequently treats Aphakia and Other Disorders of Lens, Drusen, and Blepharitis.
Dr. Sherman's office is located at 166 E 63rd St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sherman speaks Tagalog and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Sherman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lenox Hill Hospital