Dr. Guinn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Spencer Guinn, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Jonesboro, AR. Dr. Guinn completed a residency at University Of Ar College Of Med. He currently practices at Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine and is affiliated with Five Rivers Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Guinn is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- University Of Ar College Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Tulane University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Tulane University of Louisiana, Undergraduate School — 1993
- University Of Edinburgh, Scotland, Other Education — 1992
- American Republic
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Planned Administration Inc
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine
Jonesboro Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine1010 N Main St, Jonesboro, AR 72401 Existing Patients: (870) 932-1820
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Guinn?
I am 61 had a meniscus surgery 8 weeks ago and just finished a rim to rim hike at the Grand Canyon in a day (19 miles, 4,700 feet down and 5,000 feet up), followed by a 5k a couple of days later. Without a doubt, hats off to Dr. Guinn. Truly appreciate what he did for me.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Spencer Guinn, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Guinn's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Guinn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Guinn frequently treats Joint Pain, Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), and Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain.
Dr. Guinn's office is located at 1010 N Main St, Jonesboro, AR 72401. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Five Rivers Medical Center
- Poplar Bluff Regional Medical Center
- Saint Bernards Medical Center