Click here to compare with other Hematology & Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Spencer Bachow, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Boca Raton, FL. Dr. Bachow completed a residency at Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania. He currently practices at Center of Hematology Oncology and is affiliated with Boca Raton Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Columbia Presbyterian Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Hospital of The University of Pennsylvania, Internship Hospital — 2012
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center of Hematology Oncology
Center of Hematology Oncology701 NW 13TH ST, Boca Raton, FL 33486 Existing Patients: (561) 955-6400
Center For Hematology/Oncology
The Center for Hematology Oncology6282 Linton Blvd, Delray Beach, FL 33484 Existing Patients: (561) 495-8307
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bachow?
Dr. Bachow is wonderful. He is thorough, takes time to listen to you, and puts you at ease. I’d give 10 stars if I could. I feel so lucky to have found him.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bachow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bachow frequently treats Renal Neoplasms & Resection, Blood Disorders, and Blood Cancers.
Dr. Bachow's office is located at 701 NW 13TH ST, Boca Raton, FL 33486. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital
- Delray Medical Center