Dr. Sousan Karimi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Karimi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sousan Karimi, MD is a nephrology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Karimi completed a residency at U CA/Irvine Med Ctr. She currently practices at Samuel J. Smith M.d Inc. and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Harbor-UCLA Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- U CA/Irvine Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- U CA/Irvine Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Karimi?
She is excellent. Caring , kind & very knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Karimi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Karimi frequently treats Vitamin D Deficiency, Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, and Hypertension.
Dr. Karimi's office is located at 8641 Wilshire Blvd Ste 220, Beverly Hills, CA 90211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Karimi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center