Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (540) 210-3631.
Dr. Sorina Dancea, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Salem, VA. She currently practices at LewisGale Physicians Rheumatology - Salem and is affiliated with Lewisgale Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dancea is board certified in Rheumatology.
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine and Pharmacy, Medical School
- Geisinger Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Norwalk Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Carol Davila University Of Medicine and Pharmacy|Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1998
- Universitatea De Medicina Si Farmacie Carol Davila, Facultatea De Medicina, Medical School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Mutual of Omaha
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
English, French, Romanian
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dancea?
She is very thorough and takes all the time needed to answer questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dancea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sorina Dancea, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dancea's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dancea accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dancea frequently treats Arthritis, Osteoarthritis, and Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Dr. Dancea's office is located at 1906 BRAEBURN DR, Salem, VA 24153. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dancea speaks Romanian, English, and French. View profile to see all.
- Lewisgale Medical Center
- LewisGale Hospital - Alleghany
- Upmc Muncy
LewisGale Physicians Rheumatology - Salem
LewisGale Physicians Rheumatology - Salem1906 BRAEBURN DR, Salem, VA 24153 Existing Patients: (540) 210-3631