Click here to compare with other Psychiatry Specialists.
Dr. Sorin Bircea, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Astoria, NY. Dr. Bircea completed a residency at Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center. He currently practices at SORIN BIRCEA PHYSICIAN PC and is affiliated with Mount Sinai Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bircea is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Mount Sinai Hospital and Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Lincoln Medical and Mental Health Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Delaware Psychiatric Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Medicine and Pharmacy Iuliu Hatieganu, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Sorin Bircea Physician PC
Astoria Office3063 38th St, Astoria, NY 11103 Existing Patients: (347) 242-2211
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bircea?
Dr. Bircea is a thoughtful, intelligent psychiatrist that truly listens to your needs and puts you at the center of care. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bircea has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bircea frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Anxiety.
Dr. Bircea's office is located at 3063 38th St, Astoria, NY 11103. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mount Sinai Hospital
- Mount Sinai Queens