Dr. Caffey has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Soren Caffey, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Caffey completed a residency at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York. He currently practices at Nova Cure Consultants and is affiliated with Inova Alexandria Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New York, Residency Hospital
- The National University, Medical School
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Columbia University'S Affiliated St Vincent'S Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Virginia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nova Cure Consultants
Nova Cure Consultants8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 211, Alexandria, VA 22306 Existing Patients: (703) 780-2216
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Caffey?
My Dr sent me to him after finding several places throughout my body and he left nothing out when it came to testing and making sure I was okay . His staff and he always make me feel cared about when I get there and are very kind !!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Soren Caffey, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Caffey's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Caffey accepts your insurance.
Dr. Caffey frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Venous Embolism and Thrombosis.
Dr. Caffey's office is located at 8101 Hinson Farm Rd Ste 211, Alexandria, VA 22306. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Caffey speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Mount Vernon Hospital