Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hom accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sophia Hom, MD is a general surgery specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. Hom completed a residency at IN University. She currently practices at Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI and is affiliated with Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hom is board certified in General Surgery.
- Denver Chldns Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- IN University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- National Cancer Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Mayo Clinic Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Chicago Pritzker School Med, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI
Cancer/Hematology Ctrs/West MI200 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503 Existing Patients: (616) 685-5600
Advocate Bromenn Medical Center
Advocate Bromenn Medical Center1304 Franklin Ave, Normal, IL 61761 Existing Patients: (309) 454-1400
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hom?
dr hom was the best dr and very caring and friendly and i think of her often and thank the lord for her delbert johnson from fort dodge iowa
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hom frequently treats Pleural Effusion, Aneurysm, and Angina and Acute Coronary Syndrome.
Dr. Hom's office is located at 200 Jefferson Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49503. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hom speaks Chinese, Mandarin and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hom has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health Saint Mary's Campus