Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 746-1500 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Soo Rhee, MD
New Patient(845) 280-6685
Dr. Soo Rhee, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Rhee completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Rhee is board certified in General Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - New York Weill Cornell Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Montefiore Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2001
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rhee?
Dr Rhee was thorough in her examination and approach to my problem. She was clear in her explanation of what could be causing my problem and conservative in her treatment plan. Although I wish more options were available to me, I am happy with my experience.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rhee has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Soo Rhee, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rhee's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rhee accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rhee frequently treats Varicose Veins, Spider Veins, and Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography.
Dr. Rhee's office is located at 156 William Street, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.