Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abdel-Razeq accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sonya Abdel-Razeq, MD is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in New Haven, CT. Dr. Abdel-Razeq completed a residency at SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium. She currently practices at Yale Maternal Fetal Medicine and is affiliated with Yale New Haven Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Residency Hospital — 2005
- SUNY Buffalo Medical Dental Consortium, Internship Hospital — 2002
- State University of New York At Buffalo, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abdel-Razeq?
Dr.Abdel listens to your concerns and truly cares about her patients. She is thorough and down to earth. One of the best.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abdel-Razeq frequently treats Fetal Cardiac Monitoring, Pregnancy Ultrasound, and Gestational Diabetes.
Dr. Abdel-Razeq's office is located at 1 Long Wharf Dr Fl 2, New Haven, CT 06511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abdel-Razeq speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Abdel-Razeq has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Yale New Haven Hospital