Dr. Sonya Clark, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Clark completed a residency at Orthopedic Specialists, St. Louis, Mo. She currently practices at Upstate Hand Center and is affiliated with Mary Black Health System Spartanburg. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
Upstate Hand Center
Upstate Hand Center1702 Skylyn Dr # A, Spartanburg, SC 29307 (864) 308-8668
Spanish, Ukrainian, English
- University of Mississippi, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Orthopedic Specialists, St. Louis, Mo, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Des Peres Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Texas A&M University / Main Campus, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Clark?
She is the best hand doctor. She gives the best shots. No pain! Kind, caring and empathetic. She is one of my all time favorite doctors. She has a wonderful staff and I very rarely have to wait and then only briefly.
- Mary Black Health System Spartanburg
- Spartanburg Medical Center