Dr. Sonya Dhar, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dhar's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sonya Dhar, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Dhar completed a residency at Boston University School Of Medicine. She currently practices at VILLAGE FAMILY PRACTICE. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dhar is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Moran Eye Center, University of Utah, Fellowship Hospital
- Boston University School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- BOSTON UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2006
- Boston University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Locals (any local)
- Oxford Health Plans
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dhar?
Put a tube in my moms eye 2 months ago for glaucoma. Really spent a lot of time explaining all the options to us before surgery. My mom had a list of questions and she was very patient with her. Dr Dhar saw us after surgery to make sure my mom healed perfectly. She seems very meticulous. My mom is still seeing great and doesn’t need drops for her pressure any more .No one could have taken better care of my mom, I’m so thankful that her surgery was a success.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dhar accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dhar frequently treats Keratoconus, B-Scan Ultrasound, and Farnsworth Lantern Test.
Dr. Dhar's office is located at 25 5th Ave Apt 1A, New York, NY 10003. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dhar has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Village Family Practice
Village Family Practice25 5th Ave Apt 1A, New York, NY 10003 (212) 353-2500