Dr. Sonia Pasi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pasi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sonia Pasi, MD is a neurology specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Pasi completed a residency at Medicl College Of Georgia. She currently practices at Advanced Pain Consultants. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Duke University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Medicl College Of Georgia, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Medical College of Georgia, Internship Hospital — 1999
- Government Medical College University, Medical School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Advanced Pain Consultants
Advance Pain Consultants PA3200 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 216, Raleigh, NC 27612 Existing Patients: (919) 510-7901
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pasi?
Upon my arrival I was greeted by the entire staff including Dr. Pasi with a smile and good morning. I found Dr. Pasi to be caring and attentive while addressing my concerns. The professionalism of the staff she has assembled is outstanding!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pasi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pasi frequently treats Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), Low Back Pain, and Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Dr. Pasi's office is located at 3200 Blue Ridge Rd Ste 216, Raleigh, NC 27612. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pasi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.