Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (215) 395-9680, and for other questions, call (800) 331-6634.
Dr. Sonia Mehta, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Mehta completed a residency at University Of Pennsylvania. She currently practices at Mid Atlantic Retina and is affiliated with Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mehta is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Of Pennsylvania, Residency Hospital
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
- One Net
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private HealthCare Systems
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mid Atlantic Retina
Wills Eye Hospital840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107 Call
Huntingdon Valley727 Welsh Rd Ste 206, Huntingdon Valley, PA 19006 Call
Marlton701 Route 73 S Ste 430, Marlton, NJ 08053 Call
Wilmington1523 Concord Pike Ste 101, Wilmington, DE 19803 Call
Langhorne820 Town Center Dr # 200-1, Langhorne, PA 19047 Call
Bala Cynwyd100 Presidential Blvd Ste 100, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mehta?
Absolutely! The Dr. was VERY knowledgeable and professional and was excellent in explaining everything.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mehta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sonia Mehta, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mehta's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mehta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mehta frequently treats Retinal Vein Occlusion, Retinal Detachment and Retinal Tear, and Benign Neoplasm of Eye.
Dr. Mehta's office is located at 840 Walnut St Ste 1020, Philadelphia, PA 19107. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mehta speaks Hindi and English. View profile to see all.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania