Dr. Trzmielina has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sonia Trzmielina, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brandon, FL. Dr. Trzmielina completed a residency at Texas Tech University Health Science Center. She currently practices at Florida Medical Clinic - Family Medicine and is affiliated with Brandon Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Trzmielina is board certified in Family Practice.
- Texas Tech University Health Science Center, Residency Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Medical Clinic - Family Medicine2020 Town Center Blvd Ste B, Brandon, FL 33511 Existing Patients: (813) 315-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Trzmielina?
Dr Trzmielina & her staff are always professional & caring. I definitely recommend new patients to this office.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sonia Trzmielina, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Trzmielina's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Trzmielina accepts your insurance.
Dr. Trzmielina frequently treats Overweight, Malaise and Fatigue, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. Trzmielina's office is located at 2020 Town Center Blvd Ste B, Brandon, FL 33511. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Trzmielina speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brandon Regional Hospital