Dr. Patel has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sonal Patel, MD is a clinical neurophysiologist in Bethesda, MD. Dr. Patel completed a residency at Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at Magnificent Minds Neurology Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Patel is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology.
- The Ohio State University Medical Center & Nationwide Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Northwestern University Children's Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Rush University, Internship Hospital — 2009
- Duke University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Magnificent Minds Neurology Center
Magnificent Minds Neurology Center4416 East West Hwy Ste 201, Bethesda, MD 20814 Existing Patients: (301) 652-6800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Patel?
I am so thankful for Dr. Patel. She is the most patient, intelligent and caring doctor that I have ever met - I truly mean that. She never makes me feel like my hundreds of questions are annoying. She answers my questions in a way that I can understand (aka non-medical verbiage). In the absolute scariest time of my life, she not only medically treated me but reassured me that we would work together to do whatever is possible.... and she followed through with that - 18 months seizure free!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sonal Patel, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Patel's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Patel accepts your insurance.
Dr. Patel frequently treats All Headaches (incl. Migraine), Migraine, and Vertigo.
Dr. Patel's office is located at 4416 East West Hwy Ste 201, Bethesda, MD 20814. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Patel speaks Gujarati and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.