Dr. Soma Roy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Roy's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Soma Roy, MD is a endovascular neurosurgery specialist in Lynchburg, VA. Dr. Roy completed a residency at University of Cincinnati Hospitals. and is affiliated with University Of Illinois Hospital. Dr. Roy is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- University Of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University of Cincinnati Hospitals, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- University of Cincinnati Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 1999
- University of North Carolina at Charlotte, Medical School — 1995
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Roy?
I had to have a procedure On April 20, 2019, Dr. Sinha Roy was my doctor. She was very kind, considerate, patient, And very compassionate. She even called me personally for a follow up appt. I thank God for her and I am grateful for the opportunity to know her and have her as my doctor. I will never forget her and I recommend her highly to anyone who needs a doctor who specializes in neurology. I never had any side effects nor do I now from the surgery I had!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Roy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Roy frequently treats CT Scan (Computed Tomography), Ultrasound Guided Procedures, and PET Scan.
Dr. Roy's office is located at 2025 Tate Springs Rd Ste B1, Lynchburg, VA 24501. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Roy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Illinois Hospital