Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (312) 820-0150.
Dr. Solomon Katta, MD
Dr. Solomon Katta, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Zion, IL. He currently practices at Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago and is affiliated with Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Katta is board certified in Family Practice.
- St. Matthews University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2009
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Katta?
Fabulous! Dr. Katta was extremely kind with my husband and all of his issues while my husband was in 5-day chemo. Dr. Katta made sure BOTH of us were comfortable with the plan. His compassion, care, kindness, and wisdom are just rare finds in drs these days!
- Cancer Treatment Center of America, Chicago
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Katta has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Katta accepts your insurance.
Dr. Katta frequently treats Nausea, Acute Postoperative Pain, and Chronic Pain.
Dr. Katta's office is located at 2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099. Find other locations and directions.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago
Cancer Treatment Centers of America, Chicago2520 Elisha Ave, Zion, IL 60099
- 2 4850 E Main St Ste 110, Columbus, OH 43213