Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hamburg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Solomon Hamburg, MD is a hematology specialist in Beverly Hills, CA. Dr. Hamburg completed a residency at New York Hosp-Cornell Med C. He currently practices at Beverly Hills Orthopedic Group and is affiliated with Cedars - Sinai Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hamburg is board certified in Hematology.
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Residency Hospital — 1984
- New York Hosp-Cornell Med C, Internship Hospital — 1982
- New York U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Beverly Hills Orthopedic Group
Spalding Surgical Group120 S Spalding Dr Ste 401, Beverly Hills, CA 90212 Existing Patients: (310) 205-0771
Ucla Hematology Oncology Encino15503 Ventura Blvd Ste 150, Encino, CA 91436 Existing Patients: (310) 825-1412
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hamburg?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hamburg frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Hamburg's office is located at 120 S Spalding Dr Ste 401, Beverly Hills, CA 90212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hamburg speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Hamburg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cedars - Sinai Medical Center