Dr. Elmann has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Solly Elmann, FACS is a ophthalmology specialist in Brooklyn, NY. He currently practices at Clarity Eye and is affiliated with Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Elmann is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- North Shore & LIJ Medical Centers, Internship Hospital
- Affinity Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Incorporated (GHI)
- Health First Health Plans
- HealthCare Partners
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HIP Health Plan of New York
- MetroPlus Health Plan
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Our office accepts Medicare and commercial insurance plans. Please contact us to verify your benefits
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Clarity Eye5121 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11234 Existing Patients: (718) 338-9800
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Elmann?
Great doctor! He took his time to explain my diagnosis, very caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Solly Elmann, FACS generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Elmann's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Elmann accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elmann frequently treats Visual Field Defects, Diabetic Macular Edema (DME), and Drusen.
Dr. Elmann's office is located at 5121 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY 11234. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Elmann speaks Spanish, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brooklyn Hospital Center Downtown
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Brooklyn Methodist Hospital