Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Sol Dubin, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Independence, MO. Dr. Dubin completed a residency at Kingsbrooke Jewish Med Ctr. He currently practices at Orthopedic Associates of JC and is affiliated with Centerpoint Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dubin is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Kingsbrooke Jewish Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Via Christi Hospital - St Francis Campus, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Health Net
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Premier Group Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Orthopedic Associates of JC
Orthopedic Associates of Kansas City19201 E Valley View Pkwy Ste C, Independence, MO 64055 Existing Patients: (816) 317-5070
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dubin?
Dr. Dubin is absolutely fantastic! He listens to and actually cares about his patients! I have seen many doctors in my life, and Dr. Dubin is definitely one of the best! He treats me like a person, not a paycheck. It is obvious that he enjoys what he does. The staff is also amazing! They are always friendly, and a joy to talk to. If you're looking for an orthopedic surgeon, look no further! This man is the best!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Dubin frequently treats Musculoskeletal Function Test, Osteoarthritis, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Dubin's office is located at 19201 E Valley View Pkwy Ste C, Independence, MO 64055. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dubin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Centerpoint Medical Center
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
- St. Mary's Medical Center