Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Puvvada accepts your insurance.
Dr. Soham Puvvada, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Tucson, AZ. Dr. Puvvada completed a residency at Internal Medicine. She currently practices at TUCSON GENERAL HOSPITAL and is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center Tucson. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Puvvada is board certified in Hematology.
- Duke University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Hematology, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Medical Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Univ Of South Fl Coll Of Med, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tucson General Hospital
American Transitional Hospital Inc3838 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719 Existing Patients: (520) 694-2873
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Puvvada?
Dr. Puvvada is an amazing doctor. She has provided excellent care to me throughout the last two years. She is extremely knowledgeable in her field and well informed on current research. She is also very well connected throughout the country. She is always very thorough during appointments. She is a very caring, compassionate doctor who I would highly recommend. I am more than impressed with the care I have received from her.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Puvvada frequently treats Bone Marrow Biopsy, Cancer Counseling, and Cancer Treatment.
Dr. Puvvada's office is located at 3838 N Campbell Ave, Tucson, AZ 85719. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Puvvada has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner University Medical Center Tucson