Dr. Husain has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sohail Husain, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Stoneham, MA. Dr. Husain completed a residency at Northwestern Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Agility Orthopedics and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Husain is board certified in Hand Surgery.
- University of Pittsburgh - Presbyterian Shadyside, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Northwestern Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Northwestern University The Feinberg School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2002
- Massachusetts Institute Of Technology, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Agility Orthopedics92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180 Existing Patients: (781) 279-7040
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Husain?
Always on time, very little wait. Dr Husain is caring and pleasant. I’ve had two surgeries with Dr. Husain. He expertise is impeccable.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sohail Husain, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Husain's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Husain accepts your insurance.
Dr. Husain frequently treats Hand & Wrist Surgery.
Dr. Husain's office is located at 92 Montvale Ave Ste 1400, Stoneham, MA 02180. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
- Winchester Hospital