Call (832) 307-2131 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Sohail Jalal, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Houston, TX. Dr. Jalal completed a residency at University of Missouri Affiliated Hospital. He currently practices at Houston Arrhythmia Associates and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jalal is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Hospital Of Cleveland, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Missouri Affiliated Hospital, Residency Hospital
- King Edward Medical College, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Houston Arrhythmia Associates
Houston Arrhythmia Associates915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024 Existing Patients: (832) 307-2131
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jalal?
How I wish he can help my Father, maybe he is the last person who can save his life
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Jalal has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sohail Jalal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Jalal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Jalal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Jalal frequently treats Heart Disease, Atrial Fibrillation, and Pacemaker Insertion or Replacement.
Dr. Jalal's office is located at 915 Gessner Rd Ste 680, Houston, TX 77024. Find other locations and directions.
- HCA Houston Healthcare North Cypress
- HCA Houston Healthcare Tomball
- Hca Houston Healthcare Cypress Fairbanks
- Houston Methodist Sugar Land Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital