Call (210) 866-3534 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Socrates Aramburu, MD is a cardiology specialist in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Aramburu completed a residency at Cleveland Clin Hospital. He currently practices at Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists- Metropolitan Gateway and is affiliated with Metropolitan Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clin Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1970
- Cleveland Clin Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1968
- St Vincent Charity Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1966
- St Alerus Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Principal Life
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Universal American
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Methodist Physicians South Texas Cardiology Specialists- Metropolitan Gateway
Metropolitan Methodist Gateway1100 McCullough Ave Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78212 Existing Patients: (210) 866-3534
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Aramburu?
Dr. Aramburu is a great person. He really cares a lot about his patients. He is a down to earth person and easy to carry a conversation with. He is number one on my list.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Aramburu has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Socrates Aramburu, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Aramburu's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Aramburu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Aramburu frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Chest Pain, and Heart Disease.
Dr. Aramburu's office is located at 1100 McCullough Ave Ste 300, San Antonio, TX 78212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Aramburu speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
- Baptist Medical Center
- Methodist Heart Hospital
- Methodist Hospital