Dr. Kirmani Moe has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sobia Kirmani Moe, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Janesville, WI. Dr. Kirmani Moe completed a residency at Children's Hospital of Wisconsin. She currently practices at Mercy Options Behavioral Health and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center - Janesville. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Children's Hospital of Wisconsin, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Medical College of Wisconsin and Affiliated Hospitals, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Texas A&M University Health Science Center College Of Medicine, MD, Medical School — 2009
- University Of St. Thomas--Ma Clincial Social Work, Other Education — 1997
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- The Alliance
- WPS Health Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mercy Options Behavioral Health
Mercy Options Behavioral Health903 Mineral Point Ave, Janesville, WI 53548 Existing Patients: (608) 756-5555
Collaborative Solutions in Psychiatry7818 Big Sky Dr Ste 103, Madison, WI 53719 Existing Patients: (608) 203-6267
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kirmani Moe?
Dr. Kirmani Moe has seen my daughter for 4 to 5 years now. She is the BEST Dr. EVER!!! I went through atleast 15 Dr's before we were blessed to find her. My brother committed suicide at a young age, he had exactly what my daughter has. I truly believe she saved my daughter's life and we will forever be grateful for her. I wish my brother would of found her or someone like her that actually CARES!!! It does say 1 to 3 days, in 4 years every message I have lefted I have had a call back that day. Her nurse that works with her is also amazing. Joy and Dr. Moe make a excellent team. God bless both of you!!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sobia Kirmani Moe, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kirmani Moe's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kirmani Moe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kirmani Moe frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Kirmani Moe's office is located at 903 Mineral Point Ave, Janesville, WI 53548. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital and Trauma Center - Janesville