Dr. Sneha Phadke, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Phadke's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sneha Phadke, DO is a hematology specialist in Iowa City, IA. Dr. Phadke completed a residency at University Of Kansas School Of Medicine. She currently practices at UI Hospitals and Clinics and is affiliated with University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Phadke is board certified in Hematology.
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2013
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2011
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Phadke?
Dr. Phadke is a good oncologist. She listens to what is important and is flexible. She has experience and uses data combined with the patient's needs to make a plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Phadke accepts your insurance.
Dr. Phadke frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Phadke's office is located at 200 Hawkins Dr, Iowa City, IA 52242. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Phadke has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics