Click here to compare with other Interventional Pain Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Smith Manion, MD is a interventional pain medicine specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Manion completed a residency at University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics. He currently practices at Shawnee Mission Psychiatry Services and is affiliated with Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Manion is board certified in Pain Medicine.
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital
- University Of Iowa Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital
- UNIV OF MO COLUMBIA SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Manion?
Dr. Manion is one of those doctors that goes the extra mile and really cares about his patients. Anytime I’ve had a procedure done to address my chronic pain he has not only taken time to listen to my concerns but he also makes sure I understand what the procedure involves. Highly recommended!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Manion has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Manion frequently treats Cancer Pain, Epidural Steroid Injections, and Facet Joint Injection.
Dr. Manion's office is located at 9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Heartland Surgical Spec Hospital
- University Of Kansas Hospital
Shawnee Mission Psychiatry Services
Shawnee Mission Medical Center9100 W 74th St, Overland Park, KS 66204 Existing Patients: (913) 642-0100