Dr. Mullangi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi, MD is a general surgery specialist in Chino, CA. Dr. Mullangi completed a residency at Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center. He currently practices at Siva Prasad Mullangi MD A Professional Medical Corp. and is affiliated with Chino Valley Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mullangi is board certified in General Surgery.
- Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Medical School
- Detroit Medical Center-Wayne State University, Fellowship Hospital — 2012
- Bronx Lebanon Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2007
- North General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- North General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Postgraduate Institute Of Med Education and Research Chandigarh, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Health Net
- Molina Healthcare
- Premera Blue Cross
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hindi, Spanish, Telugu
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mullangi?
Dr. Mullangi performed my emergency gallbladder removal. I felt assured that he knew what he was doing in the small amount of time we had prior to the procedure. He followed up with me the day after procedure and the week after the procedure. The process was seamless.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sivaprasad Mullangi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mullangi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mullangi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mullangi frequently treats Appendectomy, Laparoscopic, Appendicitis, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Mullangi's office is located at 5365 Walnut Ave Ste I, Chino, CA 91710. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mullangi speaks Spanish, Telugu, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Chino Valley Medical Center
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Queen of the Valley
- Emanate Health Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
- Emanate Health Inter-community Hospital
- Montclair Hospital Medical Center
- Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center