Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 218-8044.
Dr. Siva Mulpuru, MD
New Patient(507) 218-8044
Dr. Siva Mulpuru, MD is a cardiovascular & metabolic disease specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Mulpuru completed a residency at Long Island College Hospital. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mulpuru is board certified in Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cardiology200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Beth Israel Medical Center - Petrie Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2010
- Long Island College Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Long Island College Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Osmania Medical College, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mulpuru?
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mulpuru has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Siva Mulpuru, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Mulpuru's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mulpuru accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mulpuru frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Mulpuru's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mulpuru speaks Telugu and English. View profile to see all.