Dr. Sita Kedia, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kedia's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Sita Kedia, MD is a integrative medicine specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Kedia completed a residency at University of Colorado School of Medicine. She currently practices at Palm Integrative Health LLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kedia is board certified in Pediatrics.
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2011
- University of Colorado School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palm Integrative Health LLC
PALM Integrative Health LLC9160 Clayton Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63124 Existing Patients: (314) 801-8898
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kedia?
I enjoyed my appointment with Sita.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kedia accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kedia frequently treats Memory Evaluation, Sudoscan, and Compound Muscle Action Potential (CMAP) Scan.
Dr. Kedia's office is located at 9160 Clayton Rd, Saint Louis, MO 63124. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kedia has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.