Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Sira Duson, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Raleigh, NC. Dr. Duson completed a residency at MedStar Union Memorial Hospital. She currently practices at WakeMed Heart and Vascular Physicians and is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Duson is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center-Georgetown University, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- MedStar Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Lewis Katz School Of Medicine At Temple University, Medical School — 2009
- The George Washington University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Duson?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Sira Duson, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Duson's profile.
Dr. Duson frequently treats the following conditions: Atherosclerosis, Peripheral Vascular Disease (PAD, PVD), and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm (AAA). See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Duson's office is located at 3000 New Bern Ave Ste 1130, Raleigh, NC 27610. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Sira Duson, MD is affiliated with Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital and UM Capital Region Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Sira Duson, MD holds board certifications in Vascular Surgery.
Dr. Duson has over 13 years of healthcare experience.
- Ascension Saint Agnes Hospital
- UM Capital Region Medical Center
WakeMed Heart and Vascular Physicians
Heart & Vascular - Vascular Surgery - Raleigh Campus3000 New Bern Ave Ste 1130, Raleigh, NC 27610 (919) 350-7600