Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sindhu Koshy, MD is a cardiology specialist in Washington, MI. Dr. Koshy completed a residency at University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics. She currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants PC and is affiliated with Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Koshy is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University of Missouri / Kansas City Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- University Of Missouri Hospital And Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- University of Toronto / Faculty of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Consultants PC57850 Van Dyke Rd Ste 400, Washington, MI 48094 Existing Patients: (586) 677-4606
Sterling Heights37771 Schoenherr Rd Ste 101, Sterling Heights, MI 48312 Existing Patients: (586) 698-1200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Koshy?
Personal, understanding, relates well, very knowledgeable in many areas of concern, Very thorough
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Koshy has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Koshy frequently treats Heart Disease, Chest Pain, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Koshy's office is located at 57850 Van Dyke Rd Ste 400, Washington, MI 48094. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Koshy speaks French, Malayalam, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Madison Heights Campus
- Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital, Warren Campus
- Ascension Providence Rochester Hospital
- Beaumont Hospital, Troy
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospital