Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Sinan Alo, DO is a cardiology specialist in Oregon, OH. Dr. Alo completed a residency at St James Hospital and Health Center Olympia Fields. He currently practices at Toledo Cardiology Consultants and is affiliated with Mercy Health - St. Charles Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Alo is board certified in Cardiology.
- St James Hospital and Health Center Olympia Fields, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- St James Hospital and Health Center Olympia Fields, Residency Hospital — 2014
- St James Hospital and Health Center Olympia Fields, Internship Hospital — 2012
- Midwestern University/Chicago College of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 2011
- Benedictine University, Lisle, Il, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Alo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Alo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Alo frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Alo's office is located at 3851 Navarre Ave Ste 210, Oregon, OH 43616. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Alo speaks Arabic and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Health - St. Charles Hospital
- Mercy Health - St. Vincent Medical Center
- Mercy Saint Anne Hospital
- ProMedica Flower Hospital
- ProMedica Toledo Hospital