Dr. Simon Hanft, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hanft's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Simon Hanft, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Valhalla, NY. Dr. Hanft completed a residency at Neurological Institute of New York Columbia University Medical Center. He currently practices at Westchester Medical Center and is affiliated with Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hanft is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Miami Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Neurological Institute of New York Columbia University Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Columbia U-Presby Hosp, Internship Hospital
- Stanford University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Yale Univ, Undergraduate School
- University of Cambridge, Other Education
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Westchester Medical Center
Westchester Medical Center100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595 Existing Patients: (914) 493-5098
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hanft?
Dr. Hanft was attentive, patient and answered all of our questions. He performed a Cervical laminectomy and fusion with instrumentation and I was terrified. I would think of a question at midnight and email him and he responded within 1/2 an hour. My incision scar is flawless . I joined a Facebook support group and have seen many other incision/scars and the difference is night and day. Even with his expertise he is kind and humble. My kids are very thankful that he was my surgeon . I’m beyond grateful !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hanft accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hanft frequently treats Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Hanft's office is located at 100 Woods Rd, Valhalla, NY 10595. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hanft has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hackensack Meridian Health JFK Medical Center
- Westchester Medical Center