Dr. Görtz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Simon Görtz, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Boston, MA. He currently practices at Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center and is affiliated with Brigham And Women's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Washington University, St Louis, Fellowship Hospital — 2016
- American Republic
- Arizona Foundation
- Arizona Health Care Cost Containment System (AHCCCS)
- Assurant Health
- Banner Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Principal Financial Group
- Self Pay
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center
Brigham and Women's Hospital, Orthopaedic and Arthritis Center60 Fenwood Rd Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 732-5322
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Görtz?
Very informative and provided clear next steps
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Simon Görtz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Görtz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Görtz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Görtz frequently treats Joint Pain, Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, and Osteoarthritis of Knee.
Dr. Görtz's office is located at 60 Fenwood Rd Fl 2, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Görtz speaks German and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Brigham And Women's Hospital