Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (920) 309-5408, and for other questions, call (920) 272-1050.
Dr. Simil Gala, MD is a cardiology specialist in Green Bay, WI. Dr. Gala completed a residency at University of Illinois Chicago. He currently practices at Prevea Health and is affiliated with HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gala is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Kansas University Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois Chicago, Residency Hospital
- Medical College Of Wisconsin, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gala?
Flight for life from Ellison Bay to St Vincent massive heart attack. He saved my life. Just had a second surgery that was planned to open other blockages he didn’t have time to fix while trying to keep me alive. Everything went great and I can’t say enough good things about him. Talks about and shows you everything that is going on with your heart and follows up with your progress after your recovery. I have no problem recommending him to anyone looking for a great Cardioloigist
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Simil Gala, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gala's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gala accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gala frequently treats Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Gala's office is located at 1821 S Webster Ave, Green Bay, WI 54301. Find other locations and directions.
- HSHS St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center
- HSHS St. Vincent Hospital
- Door County Medical Center
- HSHS St. Clare Memorial Hospital