Click here to compare with other Internal Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Silvia Abreu Read, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Jacksonville, FL. Dr. Abreu Read completed a residency at Pitt Co Mem Hosp. She currently practices at St Vincent's Primary Care and is affiliated with Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Pedro Henriquez Urena Nat U, Medical School
- Pitt Co-ECU, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Pitt Co Mem Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2005
- East Carolina U SOM, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Universidad Mundial Dominicana, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1999
- National University of Pedro Henriquez Urena / School of Medicine, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Pedro Henriquez Urena Nat U, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Evolutions Healthcare Systems
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Blue
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Railroad Medicare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
St Vincent's Primary Care
St Vincents Ambulatory Care Inc Dba4205 Belfort Rd Ste 2005, Jacksonville, FL 32216 Existing Patients: (904) 398-5123
Bluestone Physician Services Florida Tam
Bluestone Physician Services Fl LLC10150 Highland Manor Dr Ste 240, Tampa, FL 33610 Existing Patients: (813) 259-1013
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abreu Read?
I went to Dr. Read and she was probably the best doctor I have ever been to. She was very understanding and helped me more than any doctor I have ever been to, I was truly saddened when she had left the Jacksonville area. I would be willing to drive many hours to go back to her again. She was the most thorough doctor I have ever been to.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Abreu Read has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Abreu Read frequently treats Constipation, Overweight, and Obesity.
Dr. Abreu Read's office is located at 4205 Belfort Rd Ste 2005, Jacksonville, FL 32216. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abreu Read speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Doctors Hospital Of Sarasota
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital