Dr. Sidney Mallenbaum, MD is a neurology specialist in Roanoke, VA. Dr. Mallenbaum completed a residency at Montreal Neur Hosp. He currently practices at Carilion Clinic Neurology and is affiliated with Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mallenbaum is board certified in Neurology.
Carilion Clinic Neurology
Carilion Clinic Neurology3 Riverside Cir, Roanoke, VA 24016 Existing Patients: (540) 224-5170
- Montreal Neur Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mallenbaum?
Had my first appointment on 16th. Takes his time with his patients doesn't rush answers questions explains everything in non Dr terms. Glad he is now @ sacred heart hospital in Pensacola. I have an anxiety disorder. Was relaxed and welcomed from time I walked in his staff are fabulously welcoming. They have regular auto mated call to remind you of appointment. Then they actually call to remind. I live in Crestview was well worth going to see Dr. Mallenbaum. And his staff.
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital