Dr. Kahn has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. S Kahn, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in West Springfield, MA. Dr. Kahn completed a residency at University of Virginia Health System. He currently practices at New England Endovascular Center and is affiliated with Baystate Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- H Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia Health System, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of Virginia Health System, Residency Hospital — 2008
- University of Hawaii John A. Burns School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 2004
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
New England Endovascular Center86 Ashley Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089 Existing Patients: (413) 693-2852
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kahn?
Very gentle. Understanding and great bedside manners
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kahn accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kahn frequently treats Atherosclerosis, Chronic Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), and Venous Insufficiency.
Dr. Kahn's office is located at 86 Ashley Ave, West Springfield, MA 01089. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baystate Medical Center
- Cooley Dickinson Hospital