Click here to compare with other Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Disease Specialists.
Dr. Sidney Devins, MD is a cardiovascular & pulmonary disease specialist in Lees Summit, MO. Dr. Devins completed a residency at University Of Missouri, Kansas City. He currently practices at Metropolitan Pulmonary and Hospital Medicine, PC and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Devins is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Harvard Medical School, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri, Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- Washington School of Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Metropolitan Pulmonary and Hospital Medicine, PC
Metro Pulmonary and Hospital Medicine PC290 Ne Tudor Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64086 Existing Patients: (816) 524-5522
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Devins?
This is one of a kind! A great physician, a great listener, a great explainer and so courteous. One of the best physicians I have ever encountered. I am married to a physician and know when someone is Great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Devins has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Devins frequently treats Sleep Apnea, Wheezing, and Shortness of Breath.
Dr. Devins' office is located at 290 Ne Tudor Rd, Lees Summit, MO 64086. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Saint Luke's East Hospital
- Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City