Dr. Spurney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Sian Spurney, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Spurney completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. She currently practices at Sian L. Spurney and is affiliated with Sibley Memorial Hospital. Dr. Spurney is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2000
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1998
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences, Medical School — 1997
- Weill Cornell Medical College, Undergraduate School — 1992
Sian L. Spurney
Sian L. Spurney2021 K St Nw Ste 404, Washington, DC 20006 Existing Patients: (202) 466-8118
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Spurney?
I have been to see her for a number of ailments and she has always been responsive and right about her diagnose. I also took my mother to see her. Dr. Spurney was right on her assessments of my mother's health problems. She seems like a highly ethical and intelligent doctor
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Sian Spurney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Spurney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Spurney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Spurney frequently treats Wellness Examination, Dyslipidemia, and Sinus Tachycardia.
Dr. Spurney's office is located at 2021 K St Nw Ste 404, Washington, DC 20006. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Spurney speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Sibley Memorial Hospital
- The George Washington University Hospital