Dr. Shyam Nair, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Nair's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shyam Nair, MD is a cardiology specialist in Bakersfield, CA. Dr. Nair completed a residency at Interfaith Medical Center. He currently practices at Heart Rhythm Clinic and is affiliated with Adventist Health Bakersfield. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Nair is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Cook Co Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Interfaith Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Interfaith Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Kottayam Med Coll, Kerala U, Medical School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Hindi, Spanish
Heart Rhythm Clinic
Heart Rhythm Clinic Shyam K Nair2007 17TH ST, Bakersfield, CA 93301 Existing Patients: (661) 633-1983
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Nair?
Dr. Nair started treating me when I was admitted to Mercy Hospital for Heart Failure. I am 58 years old and this was my first hospital admission. I was in bad shape and did not think I would leave that hospital alive. Dr. Nair treated me and put me at ease with a positive attitude and a work ethic that I had never seen before. This man cares and will do everything possible in order to get you back in good health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Nair accepts your insurance.
Dr. Nair frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Palpitations, and Hypertension.
Dr. Nair's office is located at 2007 17TH ST, Bakersfield, CA 93301. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Nair speaks Spanish, Arabic, and Hindi. View profile to see all.
Dr. Nair has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventist Health Bakersfield
- Bakersfield Memorial Hospital