Dr. Shyam Dahiya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Dahiya's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Shyam Dahiya, MD is a general surgery specialist in Lakewood, CA. Dr. Dahiya completed a residency at Sinai Hospital. He currently practices at Jose Elacion MD and is affiliated with Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Dahiya is board certified in General Surgery.
- Stehlin Foundation For Cancer Research, Fellowship Hospital
- Sinai Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Government Medical College Chandigarh, Punjab University, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Jose Elacion MD
Lakewood3650 South St, Lakewood, CA 90712 Existing Patients: (562) 602-1012
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Dahiya?
My surgery went great! The only complaint I have is that I wish he would’ve came & checked on me after the surgery & explained how everything went. I actually only saw him once, for like 2 seconds in the OR room before I was knocked out & I think she should be more involved with patients. But other than that, he helped fix my problem with perfection!
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Dahiya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Dahiya frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Gallstones, and Gallbladder Removal.
Dr. Dahiya's office is located at 3650 South St, Lakewood, CA 90712. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Dahiya speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Dahiya has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dignity Health - St. Mary Medical Center
- La Palma Intercommunity Hospital
- Lakewood Regional Medical Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles Community Hospital
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center